Saturday, August 22, 2009

Commuter Knitting


Commuter Knitting
Originally uploaded by k_purls2
Out and about on Saturday, knitting on my commuter project,
Sockpixie's Groovy Socks. I'm making a lot of progress and the pattern
is perfect for knitting on the go because the repeat is an eight
stitch repeat. I think my pattern is supposed to be a chevron but I
can't see it well, it may be hidden in the colorway. It is pretty so
I'm happy. The yarn is Lornas Laces sock. One skein of green and one
green aqua and yellow mix. I think it's called daffodil, can't remember.

My koolhaas is not so cool. I made a mistake and need to do some
ripping. Can't commute with it because it requires attention and my
pattern. I'll work on it tonight.

I'm about to go the Chicago All Star Basketball charity event at the
United Center. Tee hee, I'm going to KiP! Happy Saturday.


Commuter Knitting

No comments: