Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Glutton For Punishment

OK, today was my first day back in blog and online knit land. I did a lot of cyber cruising to catch up (man I missed some good stuff! Happy Belated Birthday again to Crimson Purl and Nik and Kamika! Knifty Red finished a whole lot of stuff AND vacationed! Thank you to Tricia at Nana's for putting out a friendly APB on me! Passionknit unwittingly sent me on a cruise for cupcake blogs. I LOVE CUPCAKES! The crazy thing is I was just thinking today what fun it would be to have a cupcake and pizza birthday slumber party).

But I digress, the real reason for a second post in one day is to show you something I just saw over at Vogue Knitting totally connected to my previous post. The Spring Summer preview is out. Check out this link and guess what I'm eyeballing. Yessssss I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm bout to man up and go get'em! I must redeem all of the pouting and complaining. If get up the needles to do this, it will be one helluva redemption. In the queue it goes...

And thank you so much to everyone who has already left notes of encouragement on my previous post. I don't know how to get your email addresses so that I can respond back individually, they don't come through to my inbox. But thank you thank you thank you. They really warmed my heart!

5 comments:

Virtuous said...

Well at least you got all caught up!
It would have taken me forever!

No worries at all gurl I take well wishes ANYtime!

And I know you have my e-mail addy!!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing your vest. I'm glad that you stuck with it. It looks great on you. I'm going to guess that you are gearing up to knit the top in the first photo (there are several colour work patterns but I'm guessing this one). It appears to be Fair Isle and slip stitch. I guess we will know for sure when the magazine comes out.

Nik said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes, girlie.

Sheila said...

Anxious to know what project your going to do. I like the yellow pullover sweater with the slanted cables.

Kamika said...

Ahh Thanks Miss Lady!