Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thank You Jinann!

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I had participated in a Valentine Swap on Ravelry. Along with the Malabrigo swap, it was my first time having a swap pal. Jinann, my Valentine pal, has been so sweet and lovely. I really appreciate her. My package was so enjoyable! I'm still romping around with my cute knit bag in tow and honey I drank lattes to my heart's content...I swear she sent me the best coffee beans ever! This week, Jinann sent me some stitch markers. I love them! Don't you? The beads are very pretty. It may be hard to see but there are swirls on the beads, they look like blown glass. She also sent me another lovely pair. Thanks to Jinann, I officially have some stitch marker bling! Oh yeah, I'm a serious knitter now! Thank you so much Jinann. You are great!

pretty_stitchmarkersfromJinann

1 comment:

Scheherazaad said...

Those are lovely. Every knitter needs a little bling.